What's new

GIVEAWAY! 20 DE Blades Sampler PIF

I will mail these 20 DE blades to one winner selected by the Random Spin Wheel on Friday, Nov 17th.

There are 4 requirements as follows:

CONUS only.
You joined B&B on or before yesterday November 12.
Post "I'm in" below.
If you get a blade you love or a blade you hate, post here and tell us about it. If you want to tell us about all 20 that's fine as well.

20231113_194326.jpg

I'm truly amazed that only 3 people want in for a chance. Winner will be chosen mid-day tomorrow.

I will mail these 20 DE blades to one winner selected by the Random Spin Wheel on Friday, Nov 17th.

There are 4 requirements as follows:

CONUS only.
You joined B&B on or before yesterday November 12.
Post "I'm in" below.
If you get a blade you love or a blade you hate, post here and tell us about it. If you want to tell us about all 20 that's fine as well.

@DesertIguana you've had these blades for a while now, can you share any love or hate stories about them?

I am on 4th blade of the assortment, so I still have 16 to go.

My beard is not like steel wool, it is old guys beard.

So far all blades yielded 4 - 5 shave befor becoming what I call least bit grabby. Time to reblade because of blade being dull.

Used both Wilkinson’s, Yellow BIC, and Lord.

Think if I recall right Lord may have lasted better.

My criteria for using new blade is when I feel tugs, or razor seem to not glide smoothly, and cut clean.

Time to change blade. Razor was either Vintage Tech, or No Notch 47 Super Speed.

Being fair in past when playing with New Blades if you buy 5 pack, you might get one Blade that is not equal to the other four in pack. If more then one is marginal. I tent to not repurchase.

Last edited:
Top Bottom