What's new

Pinaud Clubman VS Aqua Velva Ice Blue VS Skin Bracer

Pinaud Clubman VS Aqua Velva Ice Blue VS Skin Bracer

• Pinaud Clubman

• Aqua Velva Ice Blue

• Skin Bracer

Results are only viewable after voting.
Clubman will always be in my rotation, I like AV Ice Blue to but the Clubman I just think has that classic Barber Shop smell, and I need to revisit the Skin Bracer as I forget what it smells like and currently don't have it in my rotation.

I vote for the AV. I mix it with a little dab of Dove Men + Care Hydrate ASB. I used to do the same thing with the PC and Nivea Sensitive balm, but found the first mixture feels amazing on my face.

I've tried a few different Clubman scents, and Skin Bracer. So far I like all the Clubman scents more - Skin Bracer is a bit too "modern" smelling for my tastes. Modern by the standards of the 1930s, granted, but I really like that barbershop smell.

I've voted Clubman, because I really like the feel of it, and also the scent, which even my girlfriend admits is nice. However, I must admit that I haven't tried Skin Bracer, which is almost impossible to get here in the UK. I really would like to try it sometimes, just to complete this classic set of three.

Skin Bracer! My go to.

There is sure a lot of "i'd really miss the Skin Bracer" sentiment out there. :laugh:

I do have some AV but had to let the Clubman go, wife was not a fan. I do like the Skin Bracer though.

Can I have a different question?

LOL! I've never seen a more difficult poll either. These three are my ALL-TIME FAVORITES by far. All three of them are just awesome to me. If I had a gun to my head I'd pick Skin Bracer, but the other two are magnificent.

I use these three alongside Old Spice in rotation.

I have all three. Scent alone it would be Clubman, but, Skin Bracer is easier on my face So, SB for me. I like AQ to but wife's not a fan.

Luckily I don't have to choose. The only one I'm ever out of for long is SB. I use AV most days just because it makes my face feel better than the others. But my wife likes Clubman so I'll use that if I'm going to be hanging around with her.

Top Bottom