What's new

TABACtober 2016!

My puck of Tabac was used for the whole month of Oct and then used a few times throughout the year. I would say it has about 40 shaves on it. I expect it to last the whole month of this Oct but not sure how many shaves will be left after Oct.

At the end of the Oct I will buy a replacement puck and a shave stick.

Looks like my Tabac won't arrive until the second week of October, so I am out. However, I can't complain considering it was a great value and included free shipping.

I'm in no hurry ... I don't expect to hit Tabac-worthy weather until December.
I might be wrong. But even if I have to wait 'til after New Year's, I'm OK with that.

I don't shave with Tabac until after the first frost.
And if the weatherman predicts more than 40F on any given day,
I choose something else.

Tabac is at its peak in the dead of winter, below freezing.

And for the best experience,
get the whole range of products.
Shave soap/cream, bath soap, ASL, EdC, deo-stick, etc.
"Nothing goes better with Tabac except more Tabac."

I am in. I started today with a tube of Tabac cream with probably 3 uses left, and have a fresh puck to finish what will probably be the rest of tober and vember (Tabacvember?)

I'm in for Tabactober.

After starting out with Tabac shave cream, which I really like, many people said that you have to try the shave soap. Of course they were right, Tabac turned out to be my first great performing soap. Since then I've kept Tabac as a regular part of my rotation.

I know that I've finished pucks of Tabac (always as part of a rotation), does anyone know how many daily lathers there are in a puck of Tabac?

I know that I've finished pucks of Tabac (always as part of a rotation), does anyone know how many daily lathers there are in a puck of Tabac?

I've got 4 month straight of daily shaves with a puck.
But. Puck wasn't even full, because I cut away quite some soap layers with bowl pieces, since I've had dropped and broken my precious bowl with soap in it.
So, I suppose whole puck should last for at least 150 shaves. Well, at least for me.

I'm in for the month,I will use the soap for every shave. That would be five times a week. I have the cologne in the expecting delivery catagory just may have to order some AS too. SWMBO really loves the smell of TABAC which is a plus for me:thumbup:

SWMBO really loves the smell of TABAC which is a plus for me:thumbup:

That's rare, you're lucky one.
Dam it, I'm tempting to order puck of Tabac meself, but I already have a lot of soaps/creams on list to thin my den up. And I doubt I'll be able to stop meself from starting to use the puck shortly after I get it.

Chad, I'm ALL IN for the whole month!

proxy.php

Top Bottom