What's new

What's the BEST single place for aftershave samples?

I cannot find a few off of Maggard ie Thayers Rose, Florida Water.

I woudl also like a more tobaccoy flavor and noticed, and lost a little respect TBH, that Maggard only gives shaving soap samples not aftershave samples of their products

If you live close, West coast shaving (chino, ca) pretty much gives aftershave samples for everything. But you have to come in person I believe.

Well you got me looking at the Stirling web site and I had to do it. I had a hard time narrowing it down to just 4, so I ordered two sets(since shipping's the same). I ended up getting Barbershop, Executive man, Stirling Gentleman, Mountain man, Ben Franklin, Sharp dressed man, Ozark Mountain, and Sandalwood.

I'll let you know what I think. I hope I'm not as disappointed as I was the last time I got a sampler, which was the Captain's Choice set. I was not impressed with those.

I cannot find a few off of Maggard ie Thayers Rose, Florida Water.

Florida Water is inexpensive. Probably best to just buy a whole bottle. Check to see if any local Hispanic markets carry it. It smells like a light citrus with hints of coca cola, and dries down to a faint clove and cinnamon with some background neroli & florals. It stings a good bit. VIBR is the only thing I own with more sting. I'd PIF you a sample, but all of my current stock is doctored with glycerin, menthol, a few drops of patchouli, and various citrus EOs. Even if you don't like it, the bottle makes a great addition to a shave den.

Top Bottom