What's new

Pennsylvania Members?

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
How many Members from Pennsylvania do we have here? Born and bred or transplants. If you're a transplant, whereas did you transplant from?
I'm born and bred in Pa.

Born in Germany. The whole family migrated to Akron, Ohio in 1955. Moved to Philly in 1956. Lived in Philly for 40 years. Currently in Bensalem, PA.

The wife was born and raised in PA, about an hour and a half north of Pittsburgh. When I say it is out in the middle of nowhere...I mean it is out in the middle of nowhere. A little place called Transfer in Mercer County.

I was born in Sharon, PA--70 miles NW of Pittsburgh. Lived there for my first 22 years. I still have most of my family there and I still consider PA my home state or should I say, commonwealth.

The wife was born and raised in PA, about an hour and a half north of Pittsburgh. When I say it is out in the middle of nowhere...I mean it is out in the middle of nowhere. A little place called Transfer in Mercer County.
It was a military camp which is now a historic landmark community.

I was born in Sharon, PA--70 miles NW of Pittsburgh. Lived there for my first 22 years. I still have most of my family there and I still consider PA my home state or should I say, commonwealth.

I did security work in Sharon back in 80s

I go to Coney Island in Sharon every time the wife and I visit. Some Delicious hot dogs and chili fries. I follow it up with some Daffin's Chocolates. I like the "Oops Bags."

Top Bottom