What's new

Truefitt and hill sandalwood shaving soap

Just went to the shaving shop in town and picked up a refill as i already own a c&e bowl...im wondering how does it perform...it smells defferent to other sandalwoods this smells more like a cologne sandalwood..it isnt bad ...but different ...

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 53
I have never used Truefitt & Hill soaps, but I know their creams are top notch. You might get more feedback if we move this to the shaving soap sub-forum, let me know if you would like me to pull some strings for you.

It smells great but didn't impress me at all from a performance standpoint at all, especially at that price point. I've heard that their creams are great but personally I won't be buying their soaps again.

Sorry, maybe you'll have better luck with it than I did.

Mmm ill use it today and see how i go if it doesnt work well alone then ill uberlather it next time :)..but yea i agree at the price id hope for it to be half decent...ill have to try the creams at some stage ...next month ill be going on a huge shaving soap/cream spree but after that i think ill have to stop buying them for a long time as im getting a bit of a stockpile hahah

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
It's a good soap, but as already pointed out above T&H creams are a better option in terms of overall performance.

Top Bottom