What's new

A First Time Model

Jayde's a recent arrival at work. Petite, vibrant and really rather mad. Also easy to talk to and a really nice person too. But took a little convincing to pose for me.

Shots were taken right outside of work. Set up was A6000, Sigma 60mm f2.8, Godox TT685s and X1Ts for high speed synch off camera. Small octabox.

$_DSC1510-copy.jpg$_DSC1511-copy.jpgView attachment 680859$_DSC1515-copy.jpg$_DSC1516-copy.jpg

Great shots :thumbup:

You are a good photographer, because I can't tell it was her first time posing, so to make her at ease and pose like that is a good job - apart from taking the photos :001_smile

Thanks Siren. She's a friend too, so helps to put her at ease. Jayde trained as a dancer, so can't hurt with direction.

Carl

Thanks Pete, even though I love Jade's red hair, had to be mono! I need to drum up some models now!

Nice work sir! When I was doing work with models, I had an account on model mayhem. There are models, photographers, makeup artists, wardrobe stylists, and re-touchers from all over the world there. There are quite a few models willing to work TFP for portfolios.
May be worth looking at for you.

Nice work sir! When I was doing work with models, I had an account on model mayhem. There are models, photographers, makeup artists, wardrobe stylists, and re-touchers from all over the world there. There are quite a few models willing to work TFP for portfolios.
May be worth looking at for you.

Thanks chaps!

I will look at model mayhem when I look at studio hire. At the minute my shoots are wit women I know/talk to at work.

Top Bottom