What's new

Hi from Fort Wayne, IN

Hello I started wet shaving about 2 months ago and have began to enjoy it more and more. I started out with an Edwin Jagger 89, and Proraso in the red container. I accidently bought a boar hair brush and the wife got me a cheap badger from Walmart. I've also been using the Feather blades from the sampler I bought. Also got some pre and post shave items as well. I am looking to expand my soap inventory as well as focus on a quality brush. Looking for recommendations and advice.

A little about me...I am a friend of Jimmy K. I'm from Alaska but reside in Fort Wayne. I've primarily worked in the oil and gas industry and heavy industrial construction. I got started on wet shaving via a cigar forum, I also enjoy pipe tobacco. I don't like hipsters.

Howdy Neighbor!

I'm just a stones throw away down in Adams County.
Welcome to the forum, you are in the right place. :thumbup1:

I'm to late to edit my first post, but wanted to add. If you are ever in Decatur you should stop at The Man Cave barber shop. (Next to the Kroger). He caries a decent selection of WSP soaps, aftershaves, beard oils.... He even has open examples and will let you take a sniff before purchasing.

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Hello I started wet shaving about 2 months ago and have began to enjoy it more and more. I started out with an Edwin Jagger 89, and Proraso in the red container. I accidently bought a boar hair brush and the wife got me a cheap badger from Walmart. I've also been using the Feather blades from the sampler I bought. Also got some pre and post shave items as well. I am looking to expand my soap inventory as well as focus on a quality brush. Looking for recommendations and advice.

A little about me...I am a friend of Jimmy K. I'm from Alaska but reside in Fort Wayne. I've primarily worked in the oil and gas industry and heavy industrial construction. I got started on wet shaving via a cigar forum, I also enjoy pipe tobacco. I don't like hipsters.
[MENTION=110944]ajamato89[/MENTION] Welcome to Badger & Blade! Depending on what type of boar brush you have it might be a good one. I use a boar brush on a daily basis. I face lather and my brushes work wonderfully.

Also, if you are interested on another blade sampler, go to the link below and enter our weeklyu blade PIF: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...gister-for-your-chance-to-win!-June-18th-25th

Once again...welcome to B&B!

Top Bottom