What's new

Your margarita tequila

A big plus to the recommendations for Cointreau and fresh lime juice as opposed to mixes. This plus almost any halfway decent $20 to $30 tequila will yield a better result IMO than a $60 dollar tequila with a mix.
Espolon Blanco, Cazadores Blanco, Exotico Blanco, Cabrito Blaco and Corazon Blanco will all yield a very decent margarita IMO but just say "No!" to mixes.
I haven't had Lunazul yet but @OldAF isn't the first recommendation I've heard for it so that is potentially another solid candidate.
Yes! There is no substitute for fresh fruit juices in any drink. Cointreau rules!!

I give up! Can you disclose the establishment?!

It was Cafe Noche in Conway. They have very great margaritas and great food.
But recently I tried another place up there: Margarita Grille in Glen. Also have excellent Margaritas and even better food!

Thanks! My sister is up there every summer and she guessed Cafe Noche! I thought it might be Margarita Grille after looking at Google Maps and Yelp reviews. There are a few breweries I'd love to check out the next time I make it up there.

Thanks! My sister is up there every summer and she guessed Cafe Noche! I thought it might be Margarita Grille after looking at Google Maps and Yelp reviews. There are a few breweries I'd love to check out the next time I make it up there.
PM me next time you're planning a trip up here and I can make some suggestions.

That's probably enough thread-jacking. Now back to our regularly scheduled program!

IMHO y9ou just can't beat Epsilon for the quality and the price. Both the Blanco and the Reposado make outstanding Margaritas. Plus, you can't beat the labels!!
View attachment 665667

I like the shaving related typo [MENTION=74779]eezee[/MENTION]

For my margaritas, I like Milagro Anejo or Espolon Anejo. Both are cheap and I like the flavor boost in my margarita.

Top Bottom