What's new

It is summer time here in Chicago, who's feeling like a PIF?

Perhaps you have noticed that [MENTION=93173]dangerousdon[/MENTION] and I are running a game of Bingo here in the Shave Clinic starting next Monday the 23[SUP]rd[/SUP].

Our version of Bingo is a little bit Bingo and a little bit rock-n-roll. Instead of calling out regular Bingo numbers, we hide words in plain sight right here in the Shave Clinic. I guess that makes the rock-n-roll portion of the game a little bit like a scavenger hunt.

We have a great collection of folks who play regularly, and even spend some time after games in the Badger & Blade Bingo Survivors Club to blow off steam and enjoy a cold beverage after games.

Did I mention there are prizes for the winner?!
And here is the Treasure that awaits the winner!

The winner of this round of B&B Bingo will receive:

• Mystic Water Shaving Soap: Coconut Lime Verbena
  • Proraso Green Shaving Cream
  • Plissoft Synthetic Shaving Brush

full

proxy.php

proxy.php

This brings me to the PIF portion of our conversation. I really like playing these games, but I think they might be even more fun with even more players. So I'd like to sweeten the pot a little bit. Anybody that plays B&B Bingo for the first time here in the Shave Clinic is going to be automatically entered for a little something extra. Here is what is up for grabs:

New and unused samples of:
Caties Bubbles: La Piment de la Vie
Mickey Lee Soapworks: The Kraken
Barrister & Mann: Bay Rum
LA Shaving Soap Co. Topanga Fougere

Also, if the winner is ok with lightly used soaps I will be including some samples from my personal stash. I don't want to give too much away, but if you have ever wanted to try MdC or maybe DR Harris soaps this might be a nice time to start playing Bingo. If I am feeling especially generous, I might even include some samples of amazing soaps that are no longer produced...something maybe rose scented or Irish if you feel like doing some detective work.

Now for the fine print. B&B Bingo is an official forum game, so like the game, this PIF is open worldwide to members who have at least 45 days of membership and have made at least 50 quality posts. I will leave this PIF open until May 30, 2016, which is one week after the start of Bingo. In order to win you must sign up and be playing Bingo. The PIF winner will be announced in a way that will let me know that the winner has been actively playing the game.

All you need to do to be eligible is sign up in this thread and join the fun next Monday!

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=108460]SamariJack[/MENTION] [MENTION=109504]mwinne63[/MENTION] [MENTION=108562]dkeester[/MENTION] Thanks guys for signing up!

Sweet.... sign on up.. we love new blood...

Lot's of fun and no loss except maybe your sanity!
Truthfully guys, it is lots of fun... c'mon in.

Fantastic PIF RJ, Not in.

C'mon Guys sign up to play, what is one more AD to add to the list, and after you play here, you can join us in the 3BSC Club!!:thumbup:

Did someone say Blood???:lol:. We need new Meat. Get in the PIF GENTS. You are Guaranteed to have fun!!

Even if you don't have fun (spoiler: you will) you have about a 1 in 10 chance of winning some great soap samples just by giving it a go!

Top Bottom