What's new

It is summer time here in Chicago, who's feeling like a PIF?

Bingo is off and running. I will let the PIF run for a few more days (until the 30th). So if you have been on the fence about this whole Bingo thing, there is still time to head over to the sign up thread and throw your name in the hat.

Last edited:
I'm playing I'll be in

Independent mother of 2, Artist, Teacher, L.O.L.S, W.I.S.E.

You have too much Bingo experience, but I will let you slide this time. That being said, we go back so I can always just send you some samples if there was something you had been wanting to try!

[emoji1] I'd hate to take it away from a newbie! It wasn't that long ago I was the newbie. I may take you up on the offer for samples sometime though!

Independent mother of 2, Artist, Teacher, L.O.L.S, W.I.S.E.

Today would be a great day to join if you are thinking about it, there will be a recap of all of the called words tonight so you can hit the ground running!

Still time to join up on Bingo and enter this PIF...we just had a recap of all the words called from this week so this would be a great time to get in on it!

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Thanks. I may join you guys one of these times once I get a better understanding of the rules. I get confused very easily.

Cordially,
Adam

The PIF is closed, thank you for everyone that entered. To make things interesting I am going to throw all of the names in a random number generator. The winner will be the first person to have their name pulled two times. I'll be posting updates in the Survivor's club!

Top Bottom