What's new

Two more Simpsons just arrived

Hi there.

My collection of Simpsons brushes got bigger today with the arrival of a Colonel X2L and a Commodore X3. To my surprise the brushes are quite similar in apperance. The handles are pretty much the same, but the knot is bigger and wider on the Commodore. I can´t see a big difference when it comes to the density of the knots, but time will tell if there is. Both have best badger hair.

Here are some pictures of the two brushes alongside my Chubby 2 in best and my Wee Scot:

$IMG_0928.jpg$IMG_0931.jpg$IMG_0932.jpg$IMG_0934.jpg

I wonder what my next brush will be. Maybe I should try something different - a boar brush perhaps. :001_rolle

Last edited:
Next I would try a simpson of some sort. Very nice!

Hehe. I just can´t get enough Simpsons brushes.

Does anyone of you know the difference between manchurian badger and best badger?

Last edited:
Good looking brushes! Can't say that I can afford any more Simpsons at the moment. My duke and chubby make me plenty happy though. :w00t:

linty1

My wallet cries.
Urg very jealous! I've long had my eye on a duke 3 in best, still saving those pennies.

Hope these two brushes didn't cost you your liver and kidney :blink::lol: otherwise these brushes are bloody ripper two thumbs up :thumbup:

Nice brushes!

What is you experiences with pure badger vs. best badger?

The best badger has a lot softer tips and the knot is denser. The lower density on the pure has helped keep the scritch down while it's breaking in, but it keeps it from loading as quick as the best. Both create a good lather pretty quickly though. I got the Duke a couple weeks before the Special so it's had more break in time.

Hope these two brushes didn't cost you your liver and kidney :blink::lol:

For my part they cost me about 170 USD (1400 NOK) in total with VAT and customs clearance from the UK to Norway. So they are pretty expensive, but my internal organs are still intact. I just have to cool down this "collector of badger brushes" - thing a bit. For a longer period now try to use what I have and get them into rotation.

But one thing is for sure - this will not be the last brushes in my collection.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Beautiful! Maybe when the kids grow up I'll be able to get one! They are very attractive.

Cordially,
Adam

Top Bottom