What's new

New Steward in the Fragrance Forum

Having worn out my welcome through the years in both SOTD and Shaving Brushes, I'm now the new Steward of the Fragrance Forum. In all honesty, while I thoroughly enjoyed my other two assignments, I am more comfortable over here. I enjoy all parts of B&B, but my passion for fragrances started years before I discovered wetshaving. While I belong to a couple of other fragrance related sites, this is where I spend almost all my time. I've always found the members here more helpful, generous with their thoughts and helpful without being condescending or disagreeable.
I look forward to helping here in any way I can, and welcome any ideas on how I can make this forum more fun, useful and interesting. I think threads discussing fragrance notes or categories, trying to arrange decants of interesting or desirable fragrances, or group pass arounds may be worth looking into.

Mike,

While I've been exploring the world of fragrances I've repeatedly noticed your recommendations and have found them helpful. I'm sure you'll be a great asset to the forum. Congratulations!

Les

I'm always the last to know. But now I know, congrats! I've bounced all over BB over the years, and right now this is where I spend most of my time. I lurk in other frag forums, but don't really care for them.

Top Bottom