What's new

Kobe Hits 60 in Farewell Game

Kobe certainly went out on style last night with 60 points.

I am not a huge fan of his, but from what I have read, in addition to huge talent, he has always been the hardest working member of the Lakers instead of depending on his considerable talent to carry him.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I stayed up late to watch the game.
Ever since that "incident" he had earlier in his career, I have not followed him, but last night was special.
My Favorite part was all the body guards he had protecting his wife and two daughters. They were well dressed and groomed and highly professional.
I won't miss him but glad I was able to see his final game. What a way to end a hall of fame career!

Kobe is my favorite player. He chucked some ugly 3 point attempts last night for sure, but his defense, mid-range, and post-up game was on point. The 4th quarter performance was incredible. Finishing with 60 and scoring 15 points in the last three minutes to lead the Lakers to a comeback victory was a fantastic way to end a legendary career. One of the all time greats for sure, I'm going to miss watching him play.

I was never a Kobe/Laker fan... But, I watched his finale from start to finish! I must say, I'm glad I did. As a basketball player myself, the whole thing was amazing to watch! Kobe is surely one of the greatest players ever, and only as I got older do I realize this.

#mambaout

Did anyone guard him?
$kobe2.gif

Top Bottom