What's new

Do you want a B&B Essential?

Do you want a B&B Essential?

• Yes

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
It isn't April Fools, and it isn't Christmas, but it appears that we have a brush that passes muster. All that's left is to place an order. Now that the kinks are worked out, we're going to try to get as many as we need (funds permitting) so you guys don't have to keep waiting. So, to try and get an idea, please vote if you're interested. The price should still be a hair under $50 as planned (fingers crossed).

I have been looking forward to the Essential. I voted a resounding yes.

P.S. thank you Nick, B&B, and everyone else that made this happen. I'm sure the Essential with be worth the wait.

You said something about funds available. I would gladly pay in advanced. Like I have said before, whatever you guys put together is top notch. We are not talking a lot of money here, per person. I have always thought that you guys need a little different system for ordering products like this. Why should you be liable for so much capitol up front when it is we, the end user, that are gaining from your hard work. I would suggest that some percentage of the order be paid for in advance like say %75 because I do realize that money is tight for some.

Just a thought,
Richard

It isn't April Fools, and it isn't Christmas, but it appears that we have a brush that passes muster. All that's left is to place an order. Now that the kinks are worked out, we're going to try to get as many as we need (funds permitting) so you guys don't have to keep waiting. So, to try and get an idea, please vote if you're interested. The price should still be a hair under $50 as planned (fingers crossed).

But it is my birthday! It will be a great present to ME.:001_rolle

You betcha....I've been wanting another brush and have been shopping around but really I've been holding out for this.....I just hope it is soon.

Top Bottom