What's new

You Can Only Have Two Razors

So, what if they passed a law? Which two razors would you choose to own, and use exclusively, for the rest of your natural life? (It is not known if there is shaving in the life to come).

Since I currently own only 4, and am too new to know better, I leave it to those vastly more experienced gentlemen out there.

I own a NEW LC, pre-war Tech, F-2 Fatboy, and an EJ 89...If I had to keep only two from that group, it would be my Fatboy and my NEW....love em.

if i can only have 2 it would be a pre war tech and a slim. but i probally would break that law. and hide my stash of razor's!

If they pass the said law of which you speak. I shall be in charge of the resistance forces and we shall see to it that all who wish to disobey the said law shall have means to do so. We will hold clandestine meetings in various cities and states, and run a propaganda campaign against the establishment...

Anyway, I couldn't possibly reduce to only two razors! At the very minimum it would have to be six; the following list is neither set nor listed in any particular order of preference. New SC, Aristocrat #66 , Sheraton, Rocket HD, Fatboy, Old Type.

An occasional shave from a Schick injector SE, and a Devette will also be in order.
:001_cool:

I'd keep my Ikon 102 Slant and my '58 Fat Boy. The Ikon because it is do super easy to use and incredibly smooth and the FB because it's a great shave and would afford me some variety.

They would have to come arrest me! I will give up my razors when they pry them from my cold dead fingers!

OK, I will play along... Gillette "Red Tip" Super Speed and Gillette Adjustable "195".

Last edited:
First one is easy - Blackland Blackbird. Second is a little harder - Gillette New SC or Weber PH. Hmmm, guess I would just "occupy" my shaveden and let them come try and take one of them!

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I'd join the underground movement that is rapidly forming.

When the gestapo would come to check my place, they would find a Double Ring and a thin cap Old Type.

I would probably keep my superspeed, and my super adjustable, or my Fatboy. However I think my RAD would send me to the looney bin, so I would need a psycho razor. So I'll have to join the rest in the underground razor hoarders club.

I'd have go with my pre-war fat handle tech and my 50's aristocrat. Both are compatible with every brand of blade I've loaded into them. The rest would be locked up out of sight from everyone but me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom