What's new

Tobacquisitions January 2016

K , It's a good thing you don't live next door to one of us , we'd be visiting (Haha !) ... I can see the line , and the "I'm not home" sign on the door ... . You have some awesome Pipes , and get some Great Tobacco ! Thanks for showing and sharing ... . Congratulations on the Acquisitions !
LOL. Thanks. [emoji41]

Some tins of GL Pease Quiet Nights.

proxy.php

I've noticed that the covers on C&D and GLP tins seem to be on the small side recently.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Sweet pipes gents!

I have a couple more to throw down. Just picked these two up from Briar Blues.

First up is a sweet Tinsky take on a Castello 55 bent pot. It's a 15/16 drilling and crazy light despite its large size.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454036846.748939.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454036866.573734.jpg

Next up is a rusticated Mark Balkovec lovat. Nice large chunky pipe.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454036963.072290.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454036979.410721.jpg

If I close my eyes, I can hear an old-school, horse race like radio broadcast of Hirsute and KWilliams racing to the finish line.. Who will win January?!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Actually, Mike sent me the wrong pipe and I didn't even realize for at least a half hour...
I'm not even worried! Mike over at Briar Blues is a great guy!

Lol! That's pretty funny. And yeah, Mike is one of he guys I got to meet in Vegas, and he's a class act. Long history of making pipe hounds happy.

Lol! That's pretty funny. And yeah, Mike is one of he guys I got to meet in Vegas, and he's a class act. Long history of making pipe hounds happy.

He is the real definition of a true gentleman and he treats his customers as such!
He already has the right pipe packaged and ready to ship. You don't get any better than that folks!!

The question is guys.......do I purchase the pipe I already have too???????

He is the real definition of a true gentleman and he treats his customers as such!
He already has the right pipe packaged and ready to ship. You don't get any better than that folks!!

The question is guys.......do I purchase the pipe I already have too???????

I think I saw the one you were supposed to receive, if it's the new arrival on hold. Both awesome pipes! Looks like this may be one of those, "oops, I bought two awesome pipes" weeks, otherwise known as "pick a week in January" for Hirsute! ;)

I think I saw the one you were supposed to receive, if it's the new arrival on hold. Both awesome pipes! Looks like this may be one of those, "oops, I bought two awesome pipes" weeks, otherwise known as "pick a week in January" for Hirsute! ;)

This is the one I'm waiting for

$mmj03a.JPG

Top Bottom