What's new

Any Double Edge *AND* Leaf users? Do you alternate? Or____?

If you have all those, I don't think the Twig will offer much. Maybe the Leaf will add some variety? The New SC with SC cap might also be of interest, it is much different than the New LC. It clamps down hard near the edge and has no chatter.

One nice thing about SE is that you don't need to pay attention to the angle so much. This both good and bad.

You could also try a multirazor solution. Use the best tool for the job at the right time. Since you have quite a collection already, why not?

Honestly I think I'm pretty much set on razors. Of the 4 I mentioned that work for me the, Timeless .68 oc is unquestionably number 1. The others are only competing for number 2.

I don't know how to explain it, but the .68 oc is both incredibly smooth and easy to use while also cutting close without irritation. I have yet to find a razor that works as well and don't look very often anymore. The uniqueness of the twig/thorn intrigued me but I don't think it would beat the Timeless. Ymmv.

Honestly I think I'm pretty much set on razors. Of the 4 I mentioned that work for me the, Timeless .68 oc is unquestionably number 1. The others are only competing for number 2.

I don't know how to explain it, but the .68 oc is both incredibly smooth and easy to use while also cutting close without irritation. I have yet to find a razor that works as well and don't look very often anymore. The uniqueness of the twig/thorn intrigued me but I don't think it would beat the Timeless. Ymmv.
To be honest it is not a high performance bit of kit. It is an engineering gimmick that should be fine for body shaving. Safety was a main concern and I now have a few pigmentation spots on my face to show for it.

I have had two shaves with the Leaf Twig and I cannot get it to cut well at all. I have KCG, which to me is very mild, but the Leaf Twig is even milder. I have checked that the blade is properly in it's place and I have even played a bit with angles to no avail. I was using a Treet Platinum blade. What am I missing?

I have the Leaf Twig and love it. It's probably my second most used razor although I am a mainly DE guy. I've experienced no problems with clatter and get great shaves. I've been reaching for it more since I decided to rock an anchor beard. The small head is so much easier to reach between lip and chin.

I mainly use Nacets, Gillette Wilkinson Sword Saloon, and Wizzies. I like the Treet Platinum, but have not tried them in the Twig. Many have calmed that they couldn't get a good shave from a Tech because it was too mild. Other's have responded that they get great shaves from it and that those complaining about the Tech's mildness need to pay more attention to their angle/technique. Maybe the Twig is the same way. I couldn't get a good shave with a Tech, but years later I can whip the Twig around and be BBS with no drama.

Top Bottom