What's new

My Tony Miller Trio

Finally after many, many months I was able to score a TM Fast Bridal to go with my TM Steerhide, I also managed to pick up a 2.5" linen strop from Tony as well.

$IMG_3751.jpg

I don't have the fast bridal so I hope you post a comparison. Tony's workmanship is just top notch. He is also a gentleman's gentleman!
Great score!:thumbup1:

I did a quick strop upon receiving it and it seems to have a pretty quick draw compared to the steer hide but the steer hide I have had for quite awhile, I alsoplan on honing a blade and then strop on each to see which provides a better edge, I hope the linen is a step up from the cotton.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Never tried his fast bridal, but I can't imagine it being faster than his horsehide. Also have a four year old latigo that's not broken in yet and a ten year old latigo that's now smoove as buttah. I think I have his last ever paddle strop too, which I plan on donating to the Smithsonian.

I am looking forward to you trying the linen! I am in the camp of linen and cotis go together like PB&J!

Well Monday is the day for me to devote some time to learning the new coti and then hitting it with the linen and fast bridal to see if I can get that elusive HHT4 :w00t:

I acutally had all three hanging from the same hook and it was bulky so I separated the cotton ones from the strops and purchased another hook from Tony and now have the Bridal, Steerhide, Flax linen and Cotton all hanging as single strops.

Top Bottom