What's new

• Yes and 7 days

• Yes and 10 days

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
There's a poll to this thread, you need the full site to see the poll. Only the poll will allow you to enter this.

This thread is a sign up thread only. It's not the pass around. So, if you are in Canada and interested in participating, this is your chance. I will create a poll to allow everyone to sign up. The timeframe on this one is 1 month which mean that you have the whole month to sign up.

The sign up will allow you to participate in both passarounds (West and East).

Please make sure that you read the rules and understand them before signing up. I copied those from the previous round. To be eligible, you will need to have the box posted to a Canadian address and we will try to make this as linear as possible so if you don't have a location written on your profile please make sure that you post it here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Canadian Pass Around Box Rules and Regulations

Time with Box:
- The Box, will be passed down the preset list we have determined which will be included in the first post of each coasts respected thread.
- Each member will have a week, full 7 days, with the box starting when it first arrives by post. It is each member’s duty as part of the team to report on the coast thread the box belongs to when it arrives and its contents along with a picture of everything inside.
- During your week with the box, it is strongly encouraged to review the items you use day by day on the coast thread. Tell us what you liked and disliked half the fun is hearing about your experience.
- When your week is up, you can swap out any item you enjoyed for one from your own den. Whatever items you decide to take you must make the utmost attempt to replace them with items of equivalent value so we don’t end up with a box full of stuff nobody wants.
- When you send the box, it is your responsibility to contact the next in line to receive their shipping information. We understand life is busy and you may need a day or two to get it shipped out but PLEASE try to get it done ASAP.
- When you send the box out, you MUST post the tracking number on the coast thread so we can all keep track of its progress.
- When you receive the box, immediately PM the next in line for there mailing address to facilitate and streamline the process.

Using Items in the Box:
- This is a disclaimer; if you decide to use any of the included items do so at your own risk. You are responsible for cleaning any hardware used, any soaps/software you decide to use do so in a sanitary manner. With soaps or creams, scrape or chip content out as too preserve and maintain its viability for the hypochondriacs out there.
- If you do decide to take a soap/cream you must, as with hardware, replace it with a software (New would be preferable).
- All items will be leaving each respective coast cleaned and disinfected, it becomes your responsibility from there on out to keep it that way.
- Feel free to add anything you want to the box when you get it. Although you do not have to swap out anything you can contribute to the box if you feel like being generous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand that it was mentioned to move the time from 7 days to 10 days. If you do want this, please reply to it here and we shall see if we have a majority. Just keep in mind that if everyone keeps the box for 10 days instead of 7, it adds around 33% to the total time. So, instead of taking 6 months to reach the end, it would take 9 months or something. Personally, I think that 7 is reasonable, some won't make it to the post office in 7 days, some will make it to the post office in 5.

Anyways, sign up is up and when done, a new thread will be posted for each box. When the content will be available, it will be posted, it's not at the moment.

Last edited:
I'm in on this one again thanks! Looking forward to round two! Thanks for keeping us organized and in track @Luc

Encore! I'm in. Would love to try any of these: a Slant, Schick injector, Soap commander, Mikes, Valobra, Catie's, PannaCrema, Strop Shoppe, The Fat, Haslinger.

Just a few mins north of Toronto.

Last edited:
I'm in again. Toronto. ....and now voted in the poll that tapatalk refuses to show.

Last edited:

Luc

Staff member
Don't forget to vote to be in!

Luc

Staff member
Can you clarify? We need to do something other than saying "I'm in"? Thanks!

This thread contains a poll. You need to vote in the poll to be in. Saying "I'm in" does not let you in.

This thread contains a poll. You need to vote in the poll to be in. Saying "I'm in" does not let you in.

Good thing I asked. The poll doesn't show up on my iPhone (where I most often check B & B), so thanks for pointing this out! Voted on computer.

Luc

Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom