What's new

Dry hands

strop

Now half as wise
+1 on the Badger Balm. I also tend to use up whatever small bottles are in the hotel rooms. For the most part I c an't tell much difference.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
100% raw, organic, unrefined Shea Butter.
I use it instead of aftershave and instead of body lotion.
It is the best thing I have ever used.

100% raw, organic, unrefined Shea Butter.
I use it instead of aftershave and instead of body lotion.
It is the best thing I have ever used.
where do you get this? If you don't mind sharing. I'm intersted, but can see this product being variable in quality.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
O'Keeffe's Working Hands is pretty awesome
$image.jpg

Corn Huskers is good too. It drys almost instantly but your hands feel better

$image.jpg

Interesting, I've never seen this. Thank you!
I stumbled on this looking for a hypoallergenic lip balm...found the Badger Lip Balm, and then...became a fanboy of many of their products...they all work as advertised!

Now I use the Badger Balm for Hardworking Hands on my hands and lips. The ingredients are pretty similar. Most of the Badger products are olive oil/beeswax base and are all organic.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
where do you get this? If you don't mind sharing. I'm intersted, but can see this product being variable in quality.

www.theorganicsheabutter.com
Or
village Shea butter off of Amazon
Both are very good quality. Village Shea Butter is a 1lb block and is less expensive. Both last a very long time.
Good luck.

You cant go wrong with good 'ol Coco Butter. Smells gooood too.

Ive used a balm from stirling in the past but its too greasy and i always seem to need to open something after ive put it on. Coco butter seems to soak in pretty much instantly.

+1 on unrefined shea butter. A good value general cream that smells good and is not too greasy is Trader Joes spa lavender hand and body lotion.

I've found Nivea hand cream surprisingly good. It seems they've done a re-packaging but the previous one I used contained Q10 so it might be the one now called "anti-aging" (it used to be called "nourishing").

proxy.php

http://www.bagbalm.com/index.htm

Bag Balm ... it can be found in drugstores, pet stores, hardware stores, or Amazon.

This is really good stuff. It helped a lot when I worked in a warehouse and was suffering from "cardboard claws" since handling all those boxes really dried out our hands. I'd put it on at night when I got home and in the morning before I left for work. They also make a pocket-sized container that you can carry with you for applications in the middle of the day.

It is also a good general-purpose first-aid cream for initial treatment of burns, cuts and scrapes.

It goes on thick and greasy, so plan on sitting down and watching some TV or something for about 15 minutes while you wring your hands to help it absorb into the skin. Once it is absorbed, it doesn't leave behind any residue.

Top Bottom