What's new

2015 B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Edition

attachment.php

Yes!!!
I was saving this for the end, but this moment looks appropriate...
I became a member, long time ago, but wasn't very active... Reason is our local forum in Serbia savrsenobrijanje where group of us is fighting a wet shave battle. Then I saw this Bingo, and somehow I'm starting to get more involved, I'm learning Bingo (US rules), calculating time zones, getting to know some of you, then I'm reading more topics, and writing... Finaly in a poor European country, with no job, or money to travel, I'm feeling like part of the world. Because of you.
So, thank you!!!
If in Serbia, call me, you have friend here! That's about it...

P.S. My video card is not working, so I'm runing on IE9, and have no autocorrect. If I misspell something, forgive me!
Yes...welcome indeed. I hope you are having as much fun as we are. I wish I had the opportunity to go Serbia I would. I have some friends that have been there, sadly under poor circumstances. But some of the cities and country side look amazing from pictures. Again, welcome!

Gagi welcome aboard! B&B is a world wide family. Don't judge us too harshly, bingo brings out the worse of us.:w00t:

Gagi welcome aboard! B&B is a world wide family. Don't judge us too harshly, bingo brings out the worse of us.:w00t:
No, no, just wanted to say how much it ment to me, for these few days, tomorrow I'll bring the worse of me:001_smile Vez, it's a pleasure! Still a little scared from the brazilian guy:lol: Don, thank you, I am! There is a big traditional friendship between our countries, and even in that circumstances we were friends. Crazy times, with few crazy people.

attachment.php

Yes!!!
I was saving this for the end, but this moment looks appropriate...
I became a member, long time ago, but wasn't very active... Reason is our local forum in Serbia savrsenobrijanje where group of us is fighting a wet shave battle. Then I saw this Bingo, and somehow I'm starting to get more involved, I'm learning Bingo (US rules), calculating time zones, getting to know some of you, then I'm reading more topics, and writing... Finaly in a poor European country, with no job, or money to travel, I'm feeling like part of the world. Because of you.
So, thank you!!!
If in Serbia, call me, you have friend here! That's about it...

P.S. My video card is not working, so I'm runing on IE9, and have no autocorrect. If I misspell something, forgive me!

Welcome to Badger & Blade, we are glad you are here, and I echo what John Stated we kid with each other and get a bit emotional during Bingo time, but all here are wonderful gentlemen and ladies. We are here to assist so if we can ever be of assistance (other than Bingo) :lol:, please do not hesitate to call upon any of us.

Again Welcome to B & B

I think John is getting us all back for not finding any bigfoot words last round.

I still can't find today's third link.

Hey, I don't know if this got covered or not, I don't see it in the rules up front, but are we only playing Monday-Friday or all weekend as well?

Thanks for asking. Play will continue over the weekend. Monday is a Holiday in the USA and I will be away for the day so no word play on Monday. Things will resume on Tuesday. Of course if someone calls BINGO than all game play will stop.

So, since I mentioned it, actually everyone mentioned it...what is the deal with tamales? I mean, they are delicious, but they are so messy with that corn husk and all. Just give me the damn tamale!

$Tamales.gif

Thanks Dave! I've benn in opportunity to assist (feeling proud:001_smile) and to be assisted (special thanks to Doug and Jake!) here. But, like I said, I was absent for a while, and you guys brought me back, with Bingo:lol: John, no mercy, just fun! Are we on for today?

Top Bottom