What's new

2015 B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Edition

So seriously, I haven't found one yet today. The bigger question is...why am I chasing Bingo words when there is College Football on...GOOD College Football.

Well while you all were planning a TAMALE party in which I wasn't invited, I was hiding links singing..
$D Major Key Signature.png$cat-untitled.png

I just want to confirm- links must be in posts that were made on or after sept1st. Or am I just setting myself up for failure?

I just want to confirm- links must be in posts that were made on or after sept1st. Or am I just setting myself up for failure?

The oldest link is the 31st. I have been trying to only go back a few days. I'm trying to make this as easy as I can.:angel:

I didn't find any words for yesterday. My game is over. [emoji24].

Today all I see is tamales. Which brings me to the question: Imatabor do you know how to make tamales?

Yeah, I haven't found any words today. And I only have two for the week. I know it can change quick I just need to find them first.

I only have 2 for today... need help on the third..
Ok just found #3
oh my goodness....
that was ridiculous- I've seen that post about 10 times today and missed it every time!

Last edited:
You're big softie, but this was so sneaky... I was there like 50 times... Thank you, and good night!

3 for 15
good night everyone---
hope you all fared better, very unproductive day for me. Found the words but none on my card.

Top Bottom