What's new

How do I post pictures?

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Gents of the Darkroom,

How do I post pictures to the site from my mobile phone? If that can't be done, how do I do it from the pc? Thanks for your help.

Cordially,
Adam

I don't know how to do it from a mobile phone, but from a PC, click on the picture icon to the left of the film strip icon and follow the prompts.

Gents of the Darkroom,

How do I post pictures to the site from my mobile phone? If that can't be done, how do I do it from the pc? Thanks for your help.

Cordially,
Adam
What kind of phone? Are you using the tapatalk app?

I have an iPhone 6+ and this is how I post from my phone using tapatalk.

To the left of the "reply" window you should see a "+" sign. Tap it and you'll see four icons at the bottom of your window. The far left is a camera icon. If you press that your camera will come up to take a new pic. To the right of that is a box that looks like a landscape icon. If you press that you should be able to access your camera roll and various albums.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Thanks Eezee. I'm on an s5. The only thing I get when I tap the plus is to reply to the message. I'll keep trying. Maybe I can try a different browser.

If you are using the Tapatalk app, click the plus to reply, then click it again to go into advanced mode. That will give you some options at the bottom including adding a picture.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439045837.521745.jpg

If you are in your phone's browser, click the film image above, and tap "from computer," then choose files. That would take you into your photos where you can select the picture and then tsp upload file

Top Bottom