What's new

Hardware or software that you had to wait long time for, and was worth the wait

Just wondering whether any of you finally acquired something that you wanted for a long time, but could not obtain due to price, availability, or other factors, and then, when it arrived, you found it was well worth the wait?

For me, I had a beautiful green and black Everready 200 shaving brush, and I really wanted to get a matching one in red and black. The red and black ones are scarce. I watched e-bay for a long time, waiting for the perfect brush handle.

After about a year and a half of waiting, I found one that was in pristine condition and had a decent price. I bought it, and then had a new Muhle synthetic silvertip knot put in it by Rudy Vey.

Wow! What an awesome brush! And well worth every day that I had to wait for it.

Now let's hear your stories........:popc:

Proraso 500ml aftershave from Italy. On the first order the bottle broke when handling. So I had to send it back and wait for a new delivery. The day when I received it I couldn't even stop sniffing it, it smells so good. Took me almost one month to receive.

A Triangle Slot Tech, slow going postal delivery, but the best Tech head I have. And Yardley soap. Heard it talked about so highly then eventually one day along comes a still plastic wrapped little bowl just sitting there on the shelf waiting for me. WELL worth the wait! :thumbup1:

tim straight razor.
worth the many-months wait.

$spencer devon spice elk antler zowada captains choice august 2 2014.jpg

Top Bottom