What's new

PIF "The 4th of July FunPack"

I'm in, I'll be with my wife and family celebrating her grandmother's birthday. She was born on the 4th and we have a big family bbq every 4th of July.

I'm in. We are grilling, then watching the neighborhood fireworks from our front porch. They have a huge fireworks show.

I'm in. That is a very generous PIF. Thank you. As I celebrate the 1st of July I'll be working part of the day on the 4 th and then relaxing with my sweetie and enjoying the sun.

I am inviting a former student and their family over. They are not originally from the United States so they have never celebrated the 4th. My family is looking forward to sharing our American holiday with all the festivities with them! Should be fun.

I'm in..

Heading down from Alberta, Canada to Spokane, WA to watch some fireworks, eat some gooooood food and enjoy the festivities.

I'm in! Thanks for the chance!

my family will have a cookout and make homemade ice cream. Then we load up in the afternoon and drive to Lake Guntersville for the fireworks show. The largest show in my area and always a fun time!

I'm in thanks

I am planning on either having a BBQ at my place and having a bunch of food and having family over. Or going to a friends house and I think he's having a BBQ and fireworks

Last edited:
I'm in!! Lots of stuff I want to try in there. We are going to a pool party with a bunch of friends and letting the kids swim the day away.

I'm in. Looks like fun, and I'm wanting to try Arko. We'll grill and chill with my family. Maybe shoot a few fireworks if the rain holds off.

Last edited:
I'm in - been wanting to try Arko and adding a bit of menthol to make some Clubman Pinaud Ice.

My wife is pregnant and due on the 9th, so if not at the hospital having a baby, we will be grilling out with my sister and her family who are in from Germany. Definitely a family fourth!

Top Bottom