What's new

Welcome to the Shaving Soap Forum - From the New New Stew

Hey all, my name is Derek and I'd just like to say "Welcome to the soap forum!" as well as introduce myself a little. I am replacing KJ, aka TheVez2, as the new soaps steward. I've been wetshaving for the past 4 years or so, I'm an engineer, but shave for fun, and I'm an ardent fan of soaps. I've currently got a fairly hefty pile of soaps I'm steadily 3017ing. I'm also in the 2015 sabbatical so I unfortunately won't be trying any new soaps till 2016.

To all the new gents or ladies checking this forum out, any question at all, feel free to shoot me a pm or post a thread (I can guarantee you'll get plenty of answers).

To all the old hands, I'm here to keep things fun and interesting. If you have any good ideas for the soap forum, shoot me a pm.

And with that, all I can say is: lather on my friends, lather on.

PS - if anyone out there knows the ingredients in Joel's soap recipe, send me a pm and stand by for receipt of my left kidney and firstborn child :p

KJ got fired already? I knew a Williams elitist wouldn't be able to hold office long until a scandal ripped him out. (J/K KJ you do great work)

Congrats Derek! :jump:

I leave the forum in very capable hands. :a14: Have fun!

:popc:
KJ got fired already? I knew a Williams elitist wouldn't be able to hold office long until a scandal ripped him out. (J/K KJ you do great work)
Just moving on to a bigger, better, and more important forum:001_tongu:lol:.... Aftershaves! :osage:

Top Bottom