What's new

How long have you been on B&B?

How long have you been here? Has your shave gear AD been cured?

• 1 year (or less), still buying shave gear

• 1 year (or less), rarely buy shave gear

• 2 years, still buying shave gear

• 2 years, rarely buy shave gear

• 3 years, still buying shave gear

• 3 years, rarely buy shave gear

• 4 years, still buying shave gear

• 4 years, rarely buy shave gear

• 5-9 years, still buying shave gear

• 5-9 years, rarely buy shave gear

• 10+ years, still buying shave gear

• 10+ years, rarely buy shave gear

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Vlad:
Been a member since July 2010 and still buying shaving stuff (although at a slower rate)! :thumbsup:

I think I'm holding up fairly well...with a few exceptions, because we all suffer (gladly and are doomed perhaps), from this shaving compulsion (and other Acquisition Disorders), because at times..."Resistance is futile".
proxy.php

attachment.php
[FONT=&amp]"Lead us not into temptation. Just tell us where it is; we'll find it". Sam Levenson [/FONT]

Last edited:
Since 2006 and still buying everything that piques my interest.

In the past 2 months or so, I have welcomed Pitralon and Speick(2nd bottle) AS, soaps and AS from Chiseled Face, soaps from Shannon, an Apollo razor handle and an SOC 2 band badger brush into the fold. Plus, a large supply of Schick injector blades awaiting the MINGOOSE.

marty

Since 2008...after experiencing all of thew ADs, I currently only make sporadic purchases every few months that include a little of everything!

I'm basically at equilibrium.

I don't buy soap anymore unless it's to replace the one I am about to finish.

Haven't bought blades in a couple of years. Same for razors.

Never got into aftershaves, frags, or pens.

That leaves brushes. That's still the weak point for me, AD-wise. Until and unless I decide to pick up straights. :001_smile

I love the divide. I've been on for a little over 1 year now and am enjoying every bit of it. Thank you all for making this site amazing. $image.jpg

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
No one's going to be able to choose the !0+ years option because B&B was started in August of '05 (according to the Wiki page).

Signed up in 2011. I developed some pretty good ADs for a couple of years but that has mostly passed. I'd like to thin out my den a bit actually.

I voted 5 years, still buying. Although after I re-read, I think I fit the description of rarely as over the years I never really had AD, I found most of my hardware locally when I spot a deal & never really had more than 10 soaps/creams at a time.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
10+ years.

I've been here for years before the site opened. But that's me, Mr. Vegas.

My one year comes in July.

My purhcases are mainly soaps and aftershaves.

I am pretty happy with my brushes and razors BUT I do want to add:

Plisson Synthetic
Whipped Dog Silvertip
Muhle r41

Once I add those it will just be soaps and aftershaves

I've been on for a little over five months and I've experienced all the AD's and I don't believe they are out of my system yet.

Since 2009. From 2009-2013, spending was out of control. I had to try everything. Shave spending has been under control the last 2 years. As I remember only 1 purchase (Cade) in 2014. So far this year, a couple of Captain's Choice soaps & aftershaves (can't resist trying a new CC product) & some new blades. Probably done for the remainder of this year.

I started in January. I have a razor and a brush.I picked out the blade that works best for me. I have lots of samples of soaps, creams, and aftershavves, I picked out a few that I liek, and there's a few more I'd like to try.

I think it will be soon that I will only purchase things to replace what has run out. I'm sure I'll try some more things here and there.

I still don't udnerstand using more than one razor or brush. :001_unsur

Last edited:
Top Bottom