What's new

Another cat after shave story

After my nightly shave last night, I was standing at the end of the couch talking to my wife. As I did so, I went to pet the cat that was sitting on the back of the couch, and she recoiled every time put my hand near her (the cat, not my wife). This cat is friendlier to me than anyone else in the house and I had never seen her act this way. Her eyes were huge and she had that panicked look you see on cats right before they take off running.

My wife moved closer and was marveling at how odd she was acting. Then she wrinkled her nose up and asked, "Are you wearing the cat pee aftershave?"

I was.

THE VEG strikes again.

I'm waiting for a "cat after shave" story that features not a cat and aftershave, but rather a shaved cat! :w00t:

After my nightly shave last night, I was standing at the end of the couch talking to my wife. As I did so, I went to pet the cat that was sitting on the back of the couch, and she recoiled every time put my hand near her (the cat, not my wife). This cat is friendlier to me than anyone else in the house and I had never seen her act this way. Her eyes were huge and she had that panicked look you see on cats right before they take off running.

My wife moved closer and was marveling at how odd she was acting. Then she wrinkled her nose up and asked, "Are you wearing the cat pee aftershave?"

I was.

THE VEG strikes again.
As soon as I read "recoiled" I knew we were in for a Veg story! 😝

Your cat is not chosen.
$CatVeg.jpg

I should get some to spray on the wooden fence around my yard to see if it keeps the neighbors cats out of my yard and vegetable garden. Of course I risk ticking off the neighbors if they don't like the smell.

I wonder if it will work on rabbits and chipmunks. I've got a garden to protect too. The little knuckleheads nipped all the tulips this year :cursing:.

Top Bottom