What's new

Freshly cut grass scent?

To my nose, creed original vetiver smells like a version of fresh cut grass.

There is a complete line based on the scent... Edt, soap, shave soap, deodorant, shampoo body wash...

I assume you want something fine rather than wild right? I suggest you muhle aloevera.It is the cologney side of the grass and green type scents.It is also cheap so trying is not a big issue!

I don't know how hard it is to find in different places, but Kappus Aloe smells EXACTLY like when you're mower hits that thick dandelion spot! And if you lather together with Williams, it reminds me of a stroll down by the creek.

Yeah diamond has all sorts of stuff in it. Good scent but very complex.

I haven't tried it myself but Caties LTV?

Catie's Bubbles "La Terre Verte" doesn't smell like grass. To me it's only remotely evocative of its name. It's a very nicely developed scent in the "barber shop" general area. It's rather sweet, an almost candy-like expansion of talcum powder and vanilla, with a hint of fresh herbs.

DGI

My understanding is that it also has caramel and beer and a bunch of other scents in it. Probably not what the OP was looking for.

Don't let the profile mislead. While the scent is built with complexities, the moment I open that tub it is a wonderful scent of cut grass w/ "very" mild undertones of the other incorporated scents.

I vote for TOBS Avocado. I didn't find SCS Fairway to really hit the spot, but TOBS is always fresh outdoors scent.

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
Stirling Glastonbury, for sure! Its like shaving with a pile of grass clippings.

I'm a big fan of Sharp Dressed Man, but I don't get a grassy smell from it either. A nice fresh spring scent, definitely. But not grass.

So glad that so many have recommended SCS Fairway, cause that's what I was going to say as well. It's the best!

This topic come up a fair amount, and I just stumbled upon a couple others, so I thought I'd bump.

Honeybee soaps has two scents that I think the fresh cut grass lovers would enjoy:

Fresh Cut Grass -A fresh clean hint of the great outdoors and a freshly mowed lawn.
Sweetgrass - The clean aroma of fresh cut grass, clover with a hint of wisteria.

I'm contemplating which one of those to order right now.

Mike's Natural Soap - Vetiver. This soap is exactly what you want.

I have a tin and always thought the scent matched your description.

Top Bottom