What's new

PIF - Aftershaves mainly

Received the Package in the mail today before work. So far my favorite scent is the Phoenix lavender cedar. I'll try out the Klar soap and cologne tomorrow.
$IMG_20150506_121118.jpg$IMG_20150506_121035.jpg

Received the Package in the mail today before work. So far my favorite scent is the Phoenix lavender cedar. I'll try out the Klar soap and cologne tomorrow.

Glad it arrived OK. The Klar is just a regular AS (not a cologne). That's a great soap and makes a really good travel soap due to the size/packaging.

Enjoy!

I have finally given all of the products a chance and I must say I am very pleased.
Institut Karité is much better than the Nivea Men's Sensitive Post Shave Balm I have been using. Seeing as it's alcohol free I still splash some AS just to feel the sting.
The AOS Balm wasn't really my cup of tea so it's going to my brother in Cali.
Klar's Shaving Soap and AS is top notch IMHO. Not something I'll use daily but good for the weekend or when going somewhere nice. It reminds me of something professional and proper.
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Lavender Cedar AS is my wife's favorite. I like the scent and it lasts a long time. Every few hours you'll get just a hint. So I know its not overbearing but it's still a lingering scent. I'm really thinking of getting the shave soap to complete it.
The Strop Shoppe Bay Rum aftershave is a tad sweet but nice none the less. I like the fact that its plain and simple. I haven't had the chance to try out a wide variety of Bay Rum but this is one of the better I have tried.
Again thank you for this PhilC.

Top Bottom