What's new

Fun With Paper

So I have this oddball paper here,...Sent to me by Artimid in order to have some fun, it has a cool look and some texture, but its not without its faults. Id tell you all about it, but well, im to lazy too. So instead I would like you to tell me all about it instead.

I have a little game for the first ten members who sign up. I will send a couple of sheets out to those ten members and those ten members can then come back here and tell me all about the paper. Then at the end of the exercise I have a couple of gifts to send out, One for a randomly chosen member who comes back with a report on what they think, and another for any member who replies in this thread once we begin to see the reviews in here, heck I may just be able to double that number if it looks as though we have a lot of interest.

After we get all ten reviews in of course I shall tell you what we are using so if any member wants to go purchase some they know what to look for, but until such a time, Im going to keep it to myself so I dont taint what others think in their reviews first.

Its all for fun and open to a world wide participation.

So whose in ?, I need ten members.

Last edited:
that looks like a great list there... ill get everything sorted and sent asap then you guys can start to report back

Well KJ Vez and Kyle KansasKyle from Kansas I asume, have sent me their Addresses for mailing, so I guess this would be a good time to ask everyone (else) to send along a PM with the infos for shipping

Okay i had to make sure someones post history didnt have anything in it that would five the fun away,... Ill update the original post to reflect this but, This is a cosponsored Game of PIF. A while back Artimid or good nib brother, told me he had some new and curious paper to try out, I love me some paper so I said okay, after I had some fun we both agreed that we should share with you guys. So this was born and Artimid may himself have a surprise at the end for you all as well.

All this really did start with him, so be sure to thank him for making this happen

If anyone backs out and you need another tester please let me know. I've just completed a move from one house to another and things are starting to settle down a little. I could use an excuse to unpack some pens and ink.

If anyone backs out and you need another tester please let me know. I've just completed a move from one house to another and things are starting to settle down a little. I could use an excuse to unpack some pens and ink.

well Im sure I have room for one more. II kept a couplw of extra sheets back just in case so why dont you go ahead and PM me ann addy and you can play too

Definitely following this. I've become a giant paper nerd since I started making my own notebooks this winter. Glad to know I'm not the only one!

Top Bottom