What's new

Einstein's Pipe Article

Here's a link to the article off of the Smithsonian's website

proxy.php

I like the part where they claim bite marks as "evidence" he put them pipe in his mouth even when he wasn't smoking :huh: I guess they've never heard of clinching. :glare:

Yeah, Andrew. Great post. Would love to know what he smoked in it! My guess is he is a Latakia lover. He just seems like he would be a heavy English kind of smoker.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Legend has it he smoked HoW's discontinued Revelation.
I've also heard Revelation, but the pre-HoW Philip Morris version. C&D Epiphany is supposed to be a match for the Philip Morris; MATCH Revelation is supposed to match the HoW. Having never tried real Revelation of either marque, I can't say how close they are. But it was because of the Einstein connection that I bought them.

I've also heard Revelation, but the pre-HoW Philip Morris version. C&D Epiphany is supposed to be a match for the Philip Morris; MATCH Revelation is supposed to match the HoW. Having never tried real Revelation of either marque, I can't say how close they are. But it was because of the Einstein connection that I bought them.

I think we both ordered C&D's homage and Sutliff's match around the same time. All I can say is he wasn't so smart if Sutliff's version tasted like his favorite tobacco, on the other hand if C&D's rendition was on point, then I guess he was a smart cookie after all :001_smile

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
I think we both ordered C&D's homage and Sutliff's match around the same time. All I can say is he wasn't so smart if Sutliff's version tasted like his favorite tobacco, on the other hand if C&D's rendition was on point, then I guess he was a smart cookie after all :001_smile
I remember that. And we had the exact opposite opinion on those two. Of course, there's something about every C&D blend I've tried that doesn't agree with me, and that keeps me from giving Epiphany a fair shake.

Top Bottom