What's new

World's Largest Thread

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I stumbled across a picture of the world's largest basket, which made me think it might be fun to have a thread here where we post pics of the "world's largest ________." Also give the what and where if you know. So, I'll kick things off with said world's largest basket (although I suppose technically its the world's largest basket building):

proxy.php

World's largest basket (building) is the Longaberger company headquarters in Newark, OH.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
here's mine$wasted booze.jpg

This is the world's largest amount of booze being discarded during the Elitot Ness period. What a shame, huh?

This is the Clown Forum, you know?

Here's one I see whenever I visit my parents: The world's largest pistachio in Alamogordo, NM:

$pistachio.jpg

It's in the parking lot of one of the big pistachio orchards outside of town.

We collect wood when they are trimming the branches in the spring and smoke with it all year long. It is a nice, mellow smoke not unlike other fruit or nut trees.

I've driven past this one many times in Nevada.

proxy.php

You decide to try something new and different and buy the last of his Saturns. Wow! That is one amazing peach! Sweeter and tastier than ANY peach you have ever had in your life. This is a real treat. And once you got to the middle of the peach you discover it’s even more odd on the inside. The pit is tiny, and unusually shaped. Instead of being oblong, like an unshelled almond, it’s shaped more like a hazelnut. You took a chance and were handsomely rewarded. You’ve probably ruined yourself on all other peaches, and you’ll have to wait another year to buy more, but you don’t care. It was worth it, they were that good. You thank him and head out on your way. After about an hour on the road, you are starting to get thirsty and it looks like you might need to get gas soon. After cruising through seemingly endless corn fields and cow pastures you finally come to a tee in the road. There is an old wooden sign post, indicating towns in either direction. The signs are old and faded and you can barely make out the names, and nothing else. The sign to the left point’s towards ‘Eldridge’. And the sign to the right points towards ‘Warsaw’. Not knowing where you are, it’s pretty much a coin flip. As you start to pull out, you look and see two smaller and even more wore out signs. The sign pointing to the left says ‘An.iques & Od….’ and the sign pointing towards the right says ‘Gas’. Which way do you turn?

If you decide to turn left, CLICK HERE.

If you decide to turn right, CLICK HERE.

Last edited:
Celebrating Ukrainian heritage, in Vegreville Alberta:
proxy.php

And in Glendon, Alberta. It's a pyrogy, in case that isn't obvious.

proxy.php

I first saw this one when I was taking driver's ed. in high school. I'm guessing it's the world's largest Bo Pilgrim:

$pilgrim.jpg

I cannot believe, that in a thread dedicated to the World's Largest _____, that nobody has posted one of these yet:

proxy.php

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
World's largest pipe, in St. Claud Manitoba:

proxy.php

Followed by the world's largest smokable pipe:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom