What's new

Have Amourous Advances Interrupted Your Shaving Routine?

Does your significant other try to get your "attention" while you're shaving?

• Yes. I don't mind at all.

• I have to lock the bathroom door.

• As soon as I start lathering up...

• I think it's the aftershave.

• Never happened... yet.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ever since I found my way back to DE/Wet shaving, my wife doesn't interrupt my shave, but I've noticed that immediately afterwards, she hits me up.

After 4 kids and 27 years of marriage...nope!

That's hilarious.

My wife is usually asleep when I shave because I leave for work around the time she wakes up. I shave on my days off simply because I love shaving and she always wonders why I take so long to shave. She doesn't find it obnoxious but she certainly doesn't find it sexy. She does love the smooth face though and enjoys my always fresh aroma.

Whenever I start in with my Straights, the wife disappears. she is scared I may kill myself. Or hopeful and desirous of an alibi.

I shaved with my two year old son in the room once. That was a huge, non-amorous distraction. Was watched shaving once, but she ran as soon as she saw the size of my brush and I said she was next.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Have Amourous Advances Interrupted Your Shaving Routine?

Yeah, but it's only about every five minutes or so, so it's not that big a deal.

Only when I shave on a day off. My three year old likes to sit on the counter and lather her face with Daddy. But every two seconds it's "Daddy! Look at me!" I don't mind really.

You Mean Like this ????:w00t::lol:

[video]https://youtu.be/J7TgjUPZky4[/video]

Nope, My SWMBO just stands there shaking her head, like I am a lunatic LOL

Last edited:
After 4 kids and 27 years of marriage...nope!

I have five kids and 29 years of marriage. She tried once and I cut myself. Since then, she waits until I'm done. During the start of our marriage, she would try that tactic to try to stop me from watching the Browns or Buckeyes. She wasn't happy when I told her that this is what halftime is for.

You Mean Like this ????:w00t::lol:

[video]https://youtu.be/J7TgjUPZky4[/video]

Nope, My SWMBO just stands there shaking her head, like I am a lunatic LOL

Lol!!! That was hilarious. I gotta pick up some Brut!!!

But ya.. It never happens. I shave at 4 am when my wife is still asleep.

Top Bottom