What's new

The mostly average but some good stuff.maybe.PIF

So, like others, I have only been wet shaving for a short time, but I am already amassing software like it's nobody's business. So there are some things I have duplicates of; there are some things I didn't care for; and there are some things that I was chosen by the shaving gods to wear, but since the wife doesn't care for it I really won't be able to wear it (can you guess which item that is).

So here is a pick of my meager PIF that I hope someone will enjoy. Item description and rules to win are below.

$PART_1427903223123_20150401_104547_kindlephoto-945479145.jpg

So what do we have here:

First on the list is the Veg - I receieved this in a PIF to which I kept and then sent on another bottle to another member of the B&B. I did a video review of the first time wearing the stuff and if you haven't seen it, here is the link: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...mous-eVEGalism-PIF-Review?highlight=evegalism

At any rate my wife doesn't like it at all so the precious Veg needs to find a new home...only used twice.

Next up is a tube of Geo F. Trumper Sandalwood Shaving Cream used three times. I am a sandalwood junkie at this point, so I have been trying a lot of sandalwood stuff. the GFT cream I think is really great, I just like the scent of TOBS and Captains Choice better...still waiting on the Captain to release his Sandalwood soap.

Speaking of TOBS...up next to the highest bidder (just kidding) are three samples I ordered from Maggard razors of Taylor of Old Bond Street shaving creams. The three flavors (yes I know I said flavors...it's my thing so get over it) are: Jermyn Street Collection for Sensitive Skin, St. James Collection, and Mr. Taylor. All three never used and probably have about four shaves to the sample. I have a full size St. James and Mr. Taylor so I decided to give these ones away.

I also have the Genuine Ogallala Bay Rum & Sandalwood After Shave. So I received this from a friend who didn't like it. He thought it was too strong. So I gladly took it. Unfortunately I am not crazy about it either. Wearing it I fear the Cookie Monster might accost me. You see, I think it smells like a cross between a Ginger Snap and an Oatmeal Cookie. I believe it has only been used two or three times.

Additionally, I have Jack Black samples of Turbo Wash (x3) and Hand Healer (x1).

The DE Razor Blades are as follows:

Blubird (x4)
Astra SP (x2)
Kai (x4) they are the ones completely unmarked
Personna (x2)
Merkur Super Platinum Coated (x1)

I just realized this is a lengthy post so I will get to it...

I am going to make this a relatively short sign up period and unfortunately, limited to only CONUS...I want to do an international one someday, but until then...sorry my overseas buddies.

I will close the list at 8:00 AM Central Time on April the 5th (2015 Obviously). At which time I will use an internet randomizer and pick a number related to the post number on this thread. If the number that is picked is not a post with the magic phrase, then I will pick again untill a post is selected. I will PM the member to let him...or her...have to keep this equitable right...know they have been selected. To which that person has 24 hours to message me back that they still want the items and give me their address for me to send it. I will then send the package out absolutely no later then April the 8th. One more thing to get this started...if the person selected has a Veteran or Active Duty Badge with their post I will send an additional item to them that I am uncertain as of yet. But I am sure they will like it.

So what do you have to do? Just post the phrase, "LSU will beat Bama in football this year."

I hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
Bama will crush LSU. Am I doing it right? :laugh:

Well written and an outstanding PIF. Not in, but good luck to all ye who enter!

I am really trying to reduce my stock, but I just can't pass up the opportunity to try out the Trumper's sandalwood, Ogallala sandalwood, and TOBS creams, so ...

LSU will beat Bama in football this year.

Thanks for offering this generous PIF!

LSU will beat Bama in football this year, and it will make my brother very happy. I care not, as I'm a Sun Devil Fan, and they will win the PAC-12 this year.

I would have been in for the Veg alone since you beat me to it in the other PIF. Great offer, thanks for keeping the spirit alive.

LSU will beat Bama in football this year!

awesome PIF! some things I have been wanting to try in here! Thank you for your generosity.

I'm in! As a Mississippian caught in the middle, I really have no dog in this fight...therefore LSU will beat Bama in football this year!

Top Bottom