What's new

X-Files coming back to television

$Aww_yeah_unicorn.png

Are you thinking about Twin Peaks? Also, Duchovny was in Californication which I believe is/was on Showtime.
Californication ended it's season and series few months ago. The ending was very surprisin yet fitting. Loved that show along with Weeds. Showtime has some good shows. Now I'm watching Ray Donavan.

Last edited:
It just so happened that i just started to watch this again, almost finish second season right now. Remember watching it on tv with dad when i was a kid. :thumbup1: Yeah, i'm not very old. :biggrin1:

I'm pretty interested in its return. I liked the show when I was a kid, talking 12-13. I never finished it back then, so I'm thinking a binge watch run is in order!

Though I'm working on Eureka right now, Season 2 so far. Good show but every other episode I fall asleep before its over lol

I see they have all 9 seasons as stream now on Netflix if you have it. I might have to start the show over too. I used to love this show as a kid but haven't seen it since.

I loved it so much back then, I used to record each episode on VHS so I'd have them all to rewatch. I think I did that with the first two seasons. Loved them all and the movies. I'd love to see it return! Gillian Anderson is a hottie!!!

Top Bottom