What's new

This is what happens when you don't pay attention.

Huh, before reading all these replies I always thought people shaved ATG everywhere; including the upper lip. Its interesting to learn other people have trouble with that area also. Usually under my nose and the corners of my mouth is where I miss and leave the most stubble, so I tend to do more passes there and end up with irritation there. I'll have to take a break from shaving the upper lip and then see how WTG+XTG works :thumbup1:

Huh, before reading all these replies I always thought people shaved ATG everywhere; including the upper lip. Its interesting to learn other people have trouble with that area also. Usually under my nose and the corners of my mouth is where I miss and leave the most stubble, so I tend to do more passes there and end up with irritation there. I'll have to take a break from shaving the upper lip and then see how WTG+XTG works :thumbup1:

I only go ATG on my neck. XTG ear to nose then nose to ear is good enough for me. Occasionally I might throw in the ATG but only if I'm looking for a true BBS shave. I don't see the need when I get a DFS+ without it.

ouch..... funny thing i have never cut myself with a straight. But when shaving my head with a DE i had a few deep cuts into my ears when shavibg my sideburns ATG.

I tried the fool's pass ONCE!

NEVER AGAIN! SWMBO just laughed at me as I sat there squeling with the styptic pencil stuck to my face, and then walking around all saturday with a bandaid on my nose! I thought I was going to have to go for stitches. It was that bad!

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. It's a good reminder for me to focus when I'm shaving. The more I get comfortable with DE shaving, the more careless I'll likely get.

Top Bottom