What's new

C.O. Bigelow shaving cream

Bath and Body works has their Buy 2 get 1 FREE deal on C.O. Bigelow shaving cream tubes right now. Same as Proraso Green. For orders of $25 or more add PARROT20 in the code box at checkout for 20% off and $1.00 shipping.

Last edited:
Bath and Body works has their Buy 2 get 1 FREE deal on C.O. Bigelow shaving cream tubes right now. Same as Proraso Green. For orders of $30 or more add PARROT20 in the code box at checkout for 20% off and $1.00 shipping.
no way!!!! your kidding me right????? whats next, is rick Harrison from pawn stars going to endorce a double edge razor???? :w00t:

I know the 2 for 1 deal is pretty regular, but didn't know if people was aware of the discount coupon. I got 3 tubes of the 5.2 oz and 3 tubes of the 1.7 oz. regularly $30 plus $5.99 shipping for $26 bucks. Figures at $1.25 an oz. In my book not a bad deal. I wished Crabtree and Eveyln, GFT, TOBS, etc were that cheap.

When I put the coupon in my cart it said orders over $25 got the $1 shipping. Just FYI.

And yes, I agree the 20% isn't always running but I do think it happens once in awhile.

Going all out for 6 big tubes after tax would be right around $6/tube. Pretty cheap shaving if you like using the product (a lot).

B&BW also has some kind of deal where if you spend $30(?) you get a $10 coupon. I'm not sure if they apply that to the same purchase or if you have to save it for the next time.

Either way, if you hit them at the right time you can get some fantastic prices on COB cream. I just wish they had more men's stuff there that I wanted to add to my den, but the COB cream is the only thing that interests me in the whole store.

C&E has frequent 20% off sales, about every 6~8 weeks. And you should apply for one of their Preferred Customer Cards. When you hit $250 in cumulative sales, everything from then on gets you an extra 10% discount. Here again, I wish they carried more stuff that I wanted. Their soaps and creams give great performance, but I'm really turned off by the scents.

When I put the coupon in my cart it said orders over $25 got the $1 shipping. Just FYI.

And yes, I agree the 20% isn't always running but I do think it happens once in awhile.

Going all out for 6 big tubes after tax would be right around $6/tube. Pretty cheap shaving if you like using the product (a lot).

Thanks for the heads up. I edited my original post to reflect the $25 or over for the discount to kick in.

BTW the coupon code expires today.

Last edited:
I know the 2 for 1 deal is pretty regular, but didn't know if people was aware of the discount coupon. I got 3 tubes of the 5.2 oz and 3 tubes of the 1.7 oz. regularly $30 plus $5.99 shipping for $26 bucks. Figures at $1.25 an oz. In my book not a bad deal. I wished Crabtree and Eveyln, GFT, TOBS, etc were that cheap.
It was a helpful post, that guy was just being ungentlemanly.

Either way, if you hit them at the right time you can get some fantastic prices on COB cream. I just wish they had more men's stuff there that I wanted to add to my den, but the COB cream is the only thing that interests me in the whole store.

C&E has frequent 20% off sales, about every 6~8 weeks. And you should apply for one of their Preferred Customer Cards. When you hit $250 in cumulative sales, everything from then on gets you an extra 10% discount. Here again, I wish they carried more stuff that I wanted. Their soaps and creams give great performance, but I'm really turned off by the scents.

IMO the COB colognes (2.5oz glass bottles) are a great deal for $19.50. They have a white, black, green & blue scents. Buy 2 get 1 free brings the cost of each down to $13.

I received my order today from Bath and Body Works , it contained 2 coupons in the order. One for 20% off on any order, it's effective on Feb 9th for a month. Also a $10 off on a $30 order good through June. Just thought I would pass it along.

It was a helpful post, that guy was just being ungentlemanly.

Thank you for your take on it. It's much appreciated and I hope someone got some benefit from the original post as I meant it to benefit those who could.
Orb

Last edited:
IMO the COB colognes (2.5oz glass bottles) are a great deal for $19.50. They have a white, black, green & blue scents. Buy 2 get 1 free brings the cost of each down to $13.

I'll have to check that out. Thanks for the heads up.

Top Bottom