What's new

Early Morning Pipe

I purchased a tin of Early Morning Pipe a couple of years ago. Still being relatively new to pipe smoking I was not crazy about it. I was still only on aromatics and had not yet made the jump to Englishes.
Fast forward to this past Tuesday and holy mackerel! That stuff is very nice.

Just thought I'd share!

Last edited:
Maybe the first English that got me hooked on English. As the name suggests, one of my favorite ways to have it is on a weekend morning, out on deck with a cup of coffee. :o16:

I purchased a tin of Early Morning Pipe a couple of years ago. Still being relatively new to pipe smoking I was not crazy about it. I was still only on aromatics and had not yet made the jump to Englishes.
Fast forward to this past Tuesday and holy mackerel! That stuff is very nice.

Just thought I'd share!

Was it a new tin or the old tin jarred in waiting?

EMP used to be my morning ritual. That is, until I had Chelsea Morning. It has been a while since I have had EMP. I might have to pick up a tin or 5.

I've been through about 4 tins of it now and I completely agree with you. I usually have a bowl thinking that it will taste good out of the tin finally. But it always gets thrown in a mason jar for about three weeks to breathe a little. After that it starts showing its true potential.

I find Nightcap to be the same;better with some time in the mason jar.

It's in the running to be my favorite English. It's got so much flavor, but it's so smooth and buttery. It's basically breakfast.

Top Bottom