What's new

Newb displaced Nova Scotian

Hey Everyone,

Brand new to this whole thing. Have always wanted to straight shave, and after years of not doing anything about it, my wife did her research and got me a beginners set for Christmas with a Dovo razor to boot. Currently living out of the wild west in Edmonton AB, but am from Nova Scotia. Member of the Royal Canadian Air Force. Love the whole idea about the forum, and every day that I shave and cut myself less and less as I learn this art of straight shaving, I am loving it more and more. Look forward to talking and learning with everyone.

Cheers,

Fonz

Welcome to B&B!

Good luck on your journey with straight razors. I haven't ventured down that path, but there are a bunch of folks that can help if you have questions.

Welcome to the club. Glad to have you aboard. Be sure to check out the Active Duty Member Check-in and the Foxhole Shaver Club in the Clubs and Brotherhoods section of the ShaveWiki.

Hey Fonz!!!!! Be careful to not damage the blade with your stone cut chin my friend. Also, don't drink scotch and shave simultaneously. Bad things will happen.

Hey Fonz!!!!! Be careful to not damage the blade with your stone cut chin my friend. Also, don't drink scotch and shave simultaneously. Bad things will happen.

How else does one call himself a man? Maybe ill celebrate shaves with a post shave whiskey.....

Top Bottom