What's new

A Forever Acquisition

A week and a day ago at 3pm Japan time, January 15th (1/15/15) I married Akina. Some of you may have heard through other facets of social media but I just wanted to let my fellow brothers of the leaf know. The process has taken some time and fighting the embassy, my work and the inlaws. I emerged victorious :tank:

She's been my best friend for the past five years. I know that I made the right decision because I haven't even thought about escaping yet :laugh: Never have I met someone as positive and kind hearted in my life (must be the countryside water here). Without a doubt she's the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. She makes me want to be more like her, a good person:001_smile

This is tied into the BL because I'll most likely have to choose my tobacquisitions more carefully now under the ever watchful eye :sneaky2:

Now, getting her back to America with a visa is battle #2 :blush:

Allow me once again to congratulate you! Perhaps it is often quoted, but rightly so:

An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels. The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain. She does him good, and not harm, all the days of her life.
~
Proverbs 31:10-12

Wishing you and Akina the best in this new chapter of life. The true battle (In-Law approval) has been won and the Visa to America is but a small thing in comparison.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Price sent me some Escudo from 2005. I will smoke it tonight in my Morta Tinsky in your honor.

On edit: Oh, and as is standard on B&B- pics or it didn't happen :biggrin:

Price sent me some Escudo from 2005. I will smoke it tonight in my Morta Tinsky in your honor.

On edit: Oh, and as is standard on B&B- pics or it didn't happen :biggrin:

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421980916.194311.jpg

And just incase...

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421980946.862653.jpg

Congratulations you two. I wish you all of the joy and happiness that my marriage has brought me. It's a wonderful journey Andrew. Enjoy it.

Big congratulations. Nothing like marrying your best friend. I did the same, and it has brought me nothing but happiness. I wish the same for you!

Congrats Andrew! Sounds like you've found a good one! Good on ya for locking her down!

My wife is my best friend, no doubt. Everything else is details, and will sort itself out.

Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Motoyoshi!

Congrats!

A word of advice... If you have to "win" every argument, that means your spouse has to "lose" every argument... Something to remember as you start your lives together. Wishing years and years of bliss.

Dean

Top Bottom