What's new

Reefpoint Soaps

I've seen a few videos and know that they're highly regarded. But haven't had a chance to try personally. I would like to hear more feedback also

I bought a tub of Reef Point soap called "Dragons Blood". Very nice smelling soap with plenty of cushion & glide. Also lathers up really well. The gentleman that makes the soap is a retired Navy officer (I believe) named Eric.....super nice guy to deal with!

I bought a tub of Reef Point soap called "Dragons Blood". Very nice smelling soap with plenty of cushion & glide. Also lathers up really well. The gentleman that makes the soap is a retired Navy officer (I believe) named Eric.....super nice guy to deal with!
Very cool. Retired Navy explains many of the titles, "Submariner" etc. Thanks for the feedback.

Ordered a tub of their "Dragon's Blood" and "Submariner." Looking forword to trying these products out.

Received the Earl Grey & Ginger from Maggard's last week. Shaved with it yesterday for the first time. It was very easy to create a nice lather and smelled great! Provided a great shave, too!

I would like to try them since I have seen good reviews from it. Nonetheless, they don't offer an unscented version, so its a no-go for me.

There isn't much on this forum about them besides this thread.
I did a Google search a week or so back when someone ask me about them.
The reviews I read weren't as positive which has kept me away.

I've read that the scents are great but that these soaps can be difficult to lather.

I guess time will tell as more people try them.

I know on his website he offers 1oz sample tins. I tried the tobacco and bay leaf soap and liked it! It provided a solid lather and a great shave. With so many soap makers out there it's hard to keep up. Haha!

$image.jpg

I know on his website he offers 1oz sample tins. I tried the tobacco and bay leaf soap and liked it! It provided a solid lather and a great shave. With so many soap makers out there it's hard to keep up. Haha!

View attachment 523956
Isn't that the truth. Still haven't gotten around to trying B&M or Caties Bubbles. If I could shave two or three times a day it would make it a lot easier as well!

I have the Submariner and I think its great. Matter if fact, I just shaved with it 30 minutes ago. The scent is similar to Strop Shoppe's Teak Wood and WSP Mahogany. The performance is really nice as well; lathers easy, plenty of glide and cushion, and a good price as well. This is one I enjoy, and I plan on trying other scents.

Reef Point Soaps now has 2 unscented soaps. One is the vegan unscented (plain), while the other is the vegan unscented with menthol. I just purchased the vegan unscented with menthol. Hopefully I dont get a skin reaction with it.

Reef Point Soaps now has 2 unscented soaps. One is the vegan unscented (plain), while the other is the vegan unscented with menthol. I just purchased the vegan unscented with menthol. Hopefully I dont get a skin reaction with it.
I hope you like it. I have two scented soaps and really like both of them. Thinking about getting some more!

A trade here sent me a sample of his "depth"? And it smells like a very well refined Irish moos.

Eric Hardisty is the owner. While I've not had the chance to speak with him personally, all my interactions with him have shown him as nothing but classy

Top Bottom