What's new

What is your best boar brush?

Omega Pro 48 or 102. After using other popular boar brushes I settled on Omega Pro boar brushes. They're lather machines and break in much quicker than Semogue.

IFS70 im totally looking forward to it. i hope its not to floppy like ppl state.. i cant wait for this brush to come in.. i still have to wait 2 weeks though. i get it on dec 11, and i ordered it nov 18.. thats the longest shipping ever.. it was horrible cuz on amazon two days later one popped up for 5 bucks more but 2 day shipping since i have prime.. i was like NOOOOOO!!!!!!! ahaha

The big Omega 48-49 knot. I have a couple lofted the same (shorter than factory). This one is done in bottle glass green and white.

Last edited:
Woot just received my semogue owners club in cherry handle. Excited to try it. To bad I'm not shaving till Monday urgh haha. Oh well. I had to order another one since the one I was waiting on from Portugal never arrived. Now I have to make a case for that.

The SOC is amazing. I see why ppl like it so much. It's soooo soft with that backbone. Definitely floppier than an omega but ok with me. If I desire that extra backbone on a certain day I just go to my omega.

​​...So what boar brush do you like the most??...

My very favorite boar brush is Semogue 1305. This brush will never leave my den, nor its back-ups:

proxy.php

I also use and enjoy 620 and 830, but the 1305 I have is absolute best.

My favorite is the Omega 10066 followed closely by the Semogue 620. Having said that, the 620 is relatively new and is still breaking in...

Top Bottom