What's new

Mason jars for cigars

Dang this thread... I haven't had a good cigar in years, save for an Acid that I bought after they started selling them in gas stations a couple years ago, but now I'm really wanting to buy some!

Dang this thread... I haven't had a good cigar in years, save for an Acid that I bought after they started selling them in gas stations a couple years ago, but now I'm really wanting to buy some!

time to get back into it! its great fun!

The best part is, the wife says she's cool with me smoking them inside. Definitely don't want to be going outside to smoke in this weather we're having, single digit temps (with wind chill) are brutal!

I get really jealous of the pictures you guys in Florida and California post this time of the year.

Cigars are an odd beast. I have a humidor, I want it completely filled to the brim. I accidentally buy too much, so I get another humidor. I fill that one up to the brim and I end up buying a coolidor. Now, I'm looking at buying entire boxes to fill that sucker up... which is markedly more difficult/expensive than the humidors were.

Empty space annoys me.

Cigars are an odd beast. I have a humidor, I want it completely filled to the brim. I accidentally buy too much, so I get another humidor. I fill that one up to the brim and I end up buying a coolidor. Now, I'm looking at buying entire boxes to fill that sucker up... which is markedly more difficult/expensive than the humidors were.

Empty space annoys me.

yup same thing happened to me...now i have a desktop humidor a coolidor 2 wineador and 3 acrylic jars full. I keep telling myself no more no more, and then i come home and have to do a tetris shuffle to try and fit more in.

Hey Rem700, I just came across this deal and figured I'd pass it along to you as well...

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/samplers/64856/top-shelf-glass-top-humidor-sampler-2/#p-89931

That includes a glass top humidor as well as the following 10 cigars for $29.99

- Cohiba Red Dot Robusto (5x49)
- Hoyo Excalibur Epicure (5.2x50)
- La Gloria Cubana Serie R #5 (5.5x54)
- Macanudo Hyde Park (5.5x49)
- CAO Black Bengal (6x50)
- Punch Pita (6.1x50)
- Gurkha Master Select XO (6x60)
- Torano Exodus Silver Robusto (4.7x52)
- Garo Double Habano (7.0x48)
- Graycliff ‘G2’ PGX Toro (6x50)

$29.99 for just those cigars would be a good deal, so the added humidor is just a bonus. I'm picking up one of these along with a couple of Boveda packs to use in the humidor for now until I decide if I want to keep going.

Luke49783, that's from a targeted ad, it only works for you. For the rest of us it comes up $157.

However, it's easy to get your own personalized targeted ad for the same sampler. Just browse CI, P&C, and sites about smoking in a web browser that doesn't have ad blocking for a while. Then go to other sites, such as forum sites like B&B, and start paying attention to banner ads. I can usually conjure that CI deal in a half hour.

Otherwise wait, the same deal will be made available for general public (not just individual links in targeted ads) for the holiday season.

Luke49783, that's from a targeted ad, it only works for you. For the rest of us it comes up $157.

However, it's easy to get your own personalized targeted ad for the same sampler. Just browse CI, P&C, and sites about smoking in a web browser that doesn't have ad blocking for a while. Then go to other sites, such as forum sites like B&B, and start paying attention to banner ads. I can usually conjure that CI deal in a half hour.

Otherwise wait, the same deal will be made available for general public (not just individual links in targeted ads) for the holiday season.

Thank you for this!!! I tried to apply another coupon code and ended up losing the deal for the humidor and sampler. I spent a good hour this morning trying to get it to pop back up with no luck.

Hey Rem700, I just came across this deal and figured I'd pass it along to you as well...

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/samplers/64856/top-shelf-glass-top-humidor-sampler-2/#p-89931

That includes a glass top humidor as well as the following 10 cigars for $29.99

- Cohiba Red Dot Robusto (5x49)
- Hoyo Excalibur Epicure (5.2x50)
- La Gloria Cubana Serie R #5 (5.5x54)
- Macanudo Hyde Park (5.5x49)
- CAO Black Bengal (6x50)
- Punch Pita (6.1x50)
- Gurkha Master Select XO (6x60)
- Torano Exodus Silver Robusto (4.7x52)
- Garo Double Habano (7.0x48)
- Graycliff ‘G2’ PGX Toro (6x50)

$29.99 for just those cigars would be a good deal, so the added humidor is just a bonus. I'm picking up one of these along with a couple of Boveda packs to use in the humidor for now until I decide if I want to keep going.
Pass on the glass top....these seal like crap and will give you a head ache for sure

Pass on the glass top....these seal like crap and will give you a head ache for sure

With the deal, there isn't an option for anything else. I figure it's not the greatest humidor, but for that price, just the cigars are well worth the money.

I have two, one from that deal. They seal well enough for cigars, which need to breathe a little anyway. I have no difficulty keeping humidity up, though my region is always humid anyway.

Top Bottom