What's new

You know you have a hone buying problem when.

You are at home on a Friday night making a dimensional dummy to see if the size or shape of a stone you are thinking of buying disgusts you. Semi-ashamed to admit that I have done this for coti bouts in the past..

$WP_20141024_23_30_08_Pro.jpg$WP_20141024_23_30_13_Pro.jpg

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
I do it also - for some reason it's always been difficult for me to look at dimensions on paper and visualize the result, though I've rarely done a 3-D, usually it's just the hone face.

Cheers, Steve

Over the years I've recommened this to many potential hone-buyers. If not the full 3D version, just a 1D cut-out that matches the stone's top to check if the real estate is to their liking.

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
I've done this in the past for bouts, but never a 3D. It sounds funny, (and I guess it kinda is) but its smart. These rocks ain't cheap.

Done that 2-D. Then put a $ bill next to it to see in my head why I'd want to trade a bunch of them for a silly rock. Bought it anyway.

Normally, I would stick to 2d, but that one was quite a costly, tiny piece. It made me restrain from overpaying.

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
Others signs of having HAD is when you text your girlfriend to say,
I'll call you when I get home, but your iPhone dictionary types, I'll call you when I HHT hone. Also, when you're drugged and waiting to have your appendix removed and you ask the surgeon if he uses a surgical black to sharpen his scalpels.

Others signs of having HAD is when you text your girlfriend to say,
I'll call you when I get home, but your iPhone dictionary types, I'll call you when I HHT hone. Also, when you're drugged and waiting to have your appendix removed and you ask the surgeon if he uses a surgical black to sharpen his scalpels.

:lol:

Top Bottom