What's new

Newbie from London, living in Thailand

Hi all. I'm developing a really disturbing obsession with razors at the moment, particularly straights - the earlier and the bigger the better! I also like vintage DEs. such as the Slim Adjustable and the Super Speeds. I'm looking forward to learning a lot on this forum and hopefully being able to talk about my new hobby with people that won't think I'm completely crazy.

I can't really explain my fascination with older straight razors, except to say that I think good examples are a thing of beauty and I love the idea of shaving with something that was made in the 19th century.

Hi Michael and thanks for your welcome. I guess I feel the need to explain myself as blank stares are the only reaction I've experienced so far when I start waxing lyrical about a razor!

Hello and welcome to B&B, eaglesgift. This is a super forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You will learn a lot here.

Welcome to the B & B forum! Lots of shavers here with years of experience they are willing to share. I know you will enjoy the free exchange of information!

Welcome aboard! You are now in a place with those of us who understand you, people give me funny looks on the outside when I discuss wet shaving!

Top Bottom