What's new

No-Shave-November/Movember.

got the Ok from the little lady, so I'm in and signed up, though I gotta start early, got a conference the first week of november I need to represent my company and I look terrible for the first 3-4 days of moustache growth. so I'm starting now. go team!

Last edited:
I humbly apply for membership to the Badger and Blade Movember group again this year. Any group that has Toothpick as a member must be awesome. :thumbup1: Already signed up... and looking forward to a month of no-shave.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I humbly apply for membership to the Badger and Blade Movember group again this year. Any group that has Toothpick as a member must be awesome. :thumbup1: Already signed up... and looking forward to a month of no-shave.

and now it's even more awesome!

Signed up on our team (badgerandblade.com):
- Toothpick (Jason)
- Cachorro (Hugo)
- Cobainngc (Jon)
- docholliday77 (Brent)
- ncfyrfyter (Bobby)
- Matty T (Matt)
- techblade01 (Nick)
- Dresden (Kieth)
- Bergstedt (Levi)
- Enquerencia (Andrew)
- countrydirt (Troy)
- Skinny Rogers (Lance)
- donoma (David)
- PhillyB (Phil)
- Hinano_Paul (Paul)
- Bsohm (Brandon)
- Columbus (Dakota)
- Nomad1600
- Aloicious

Signed up on other teams:
- dwsteen
- Folace (Phil)

Here are the guys that want to do it, but still need to sign up.
You just need to click this link. Registration is free and only takes ~30 seconds.
- Luecke2326
- VedderLG
- gdgeorge (Jerry)
- StAndre
- Kyle 3 Pass
- gainiacster
- thematthatter (pending approval from Household 6)

Once you've signed up, come back here and let us know. If you're comfortable, it would be easier to keep track if we had a first name for everybody.

- Toothpick (Jason)
- Cachorro (Hugo)
- Cobainngc (Jon)
- docholliday77 (Brent)
- ncfyrfyter (Bobby)
- Matty T (Matt)
- techblade01 (Nick)
- Dresden (Kieth)
- Bergstedt (Levi)
- Enquerencia (Andrew)
- countrydirt (Troy)
- Skinny Rogers (Lance)
- donoma (David)
- PhillyB (Phil)
- Hinano_Paul (Paul)
- Bsohm (Brandon)
- Columbus (Dakota)
- Nomad1600
- Aloicious (Justin)
- thematthatter (Matt)

- dwsteen
- Folace (Phil)

You just need to click this link. Registration is free and only takes ~30 seconds.
- Luecke2326
- VedderLG
- gdgeorge (Jerry)
- StAndre
- Kyle 3 Pass
- gainiacster

Once you've signed up, come back here and let us know. If you're comfortable, it would be easier to keep track if we had a first name for everybody.

A practice run. Shaved off all of the Van Dyke except the mustache and then trimmed/shaped that. I was going for a graceful taper to a point, not unlike my avatar, but ended up with more of a pencil. My wife's response? "Um...no." :lol:

$IMG_0151.jpg

I had thought I was going to participate in Movember this year, but I have had a slight problem.

I developed Trigeminal Neuralgia since last year. Basically, that means that I can touch one part of my face (near my nose) and my forehead just EXPLODES with pain. I finally gave up about three weeks ago and quit shaving my mustache. After all, it wouldn't be good to be shaving when that intense pain hits and I would probably cut my cheek completely off or something.

I'll probably have a mustache until I die. I'm sure not going to tempt this damned TN.

Thus, I already have a pretty good one going. And my heart is in the right place.

I did it last year. We had many guys at work up to SVP level. My wife didn't really like it but was supportive. And glad when it was over lol.

Friends and relatives first thought it was a joke but it started conversations and raised awareness.

Signed up for B&B team now.

Cheers
Ivo

I had thought I was going to participate in Movember this year, but I have had a slight problem.

I developed Trigeminal Neuralgia since last year. Basically, that means that I can touch one part of my face (near my nose) and my forehead just EXPLODES with pain. I finally gave up about three weeks ago and quit shaving my mustache. After all, it wouldn't be good to be shaving when that intense pain hits and I would probably cut my cheek completely off or something.

I'll probably have a mustache until I die. I'm sure not going to tempt this damned TN.

Thus, I already have a pretty good one going. And my heart is in the right place.

Sorry to hear that. We do have at least one other member who already has a mustache to be proud of that he is not willing to shave on 11/1 for obvious reasons. If you want to join you still can. If you want to cheer the rest of us on, you can do that too.

- Toothpick (Jason)
- Cachorro (Hugo)
- Cobainngc (Jon)
- docholliday77 (Brent)
- ncfyrfyter (Bobby)
- Matty T (Matt)
- techblade01 (Nick)
- Dresden (Kieth)
- Bergstedt (Levi)
- Enquerencia (Andrew)
- countrydirt (Troy)
- Skinny Rogers (Lance)
- donoma (David)
- PhillyB (Phil)
- Hinano_Paul (Paul)
- Bsohm (Brandon)
- Columbus (Dakota)
- Nomad1600
- Aloicious (Justin)
- thematthatter (Matt)
- izlat (Ivo)

- dwsteen
- Folace (Phil)

- Luecke2326
- VedderLG
- gdgeorge (Jerry)
- StAndre
- Kyle 3 Pass
- gainiacster

Sorry to hear that. We do have at least one other member who already has a mustache to be proud of that he is not willing to shave on 11/1 for obvious reasons. If you want to join you still can. If you want to cheer the rest of us on, you can do that too.

I will cheer the team on and watch for pictures here. Maybe another time when I get this tn better under control.

Tegretol is wonderful but I'm still adjusting levels.

- Toothpick (Jason)
- Cachorro (Hugo)
- Cobainngc (Jon)
- docholliday77 (Brent)
- ncfyrfyter (Bobby)
- Matty T (Matt)
- techblade01 (Nick)
- Dresden (Kieth)
- Bergstedt (Levi)
- Enquerencia (Andrew)
- countrydirt (Troy)
- Skinny Rogers (Lance)
- donoma (David)
- PhillyB (Phil)
- Hinano_Paul (Paul)
- Bsohm (Brandon)
- Columbus (Dakota)
- Nomad1600 (Rick)
- Aloicious (Justin)
- thematthatter (Matt)
- izlat (Ivo)

- dwsteen
- Folace (Phil)

- Luecke2326
- VedderLG
- gdgeorge (Jerry)
- StAndre
- Kyle 3 Pass
- gainiacster

Top Bottom