What's new

Accuracy International .308

Anyone else have the new AT .308 as I do?

I also have bipod, S&B scope and suppressor similar to the rifle in the pic below.

$image.jpg

No, and you are just rubbing it in too. If you let me put a few rounds through it though, I won't hold that against you.:lol:

No, and you are just rubbing it in too. If you let me put a few rounds through it though, I won't hold that against you.:lol:

LOL. Let me help....the bolt cycles soooooooo smooooth and the trigger is almost psychically in synch between my trigger finger and brain. :tongue_sm

Oh now you are just teasing. I suppose it hugs tight into your shoulder as it snuggles your cheek while you ever so gently squeeze its trigger too. :001_rolle

Nah, ain't got one of dem, but I do have the equivalent from nearly 100 years ago, the US Rifle, Caliber 30, Model of 1917.

Those are pretty awesome guns! No can for me though, I'm in CA and don't have the right kind of credentials or paper work to own one. Most people here don't.

Nice rig!

Nah, ain't got one of dem, but I do have the equivalent from nearly 100 years ago, the US Rifle, Caliber 30, Model of 1917.

Those are pretty awesome guns! No can for me though, I'm in CA and don't have the right kind of credentials or paper work to own one. Most people here don't.

Nice rig!

i love the older stuff. I don't have a 1917 but do have a 1903A3.

Just received yesterday a Swedish model 96 Mauser by Carl Gustaf made on 1919. It is in original excellent+ condition. Not only is it beautiful, but the craftsmenship and attention to detail is almost indescribable.

Top Bottom