What's new

What's your Favorite .22LR

The wheel gun is a Model 29 44mag, just happens to be in the picture. The semi auto is a 22s. It was the predecessor of the Victory and no longer made.
Very Nice! I have the 44 Anaconda and I love it! SO Smooth! I hear the smiths like yours are very smooth too!

My Ruger Mark II bull barrel is just wonderful. Very accurate and fun to shoot.

I admit it's hard to field strip -- or, rather, it's hard to re-assemble afterwards. But I finally managed to do it, thanks to YouTube.

Probably the most fun to shoot are my Henry rifles and Ruger Single Six revolvers. My most accurate is my CZ455 American, followed by my 10-22 target model with Kidd trigger group and JWH bolt..

So...

...favorite plinker: Henry rifle, Ruger Single Six revolver

...from the bench: CZ American

Last edited:

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Colt New Frontier.

Bounced a lot of running bunnies with that thing...dinner. It still accompanies me when I'm outside at times.

1708819737409.png

My Ruger Mark II bull barrel is just wonderful. Very accurate and fun to shoot.

I admit it's hard to field strip -- or, rather, it's hard to re-assemble afterwards. But I finally managed to do it, thanks to YouTube.

Yeah, I had a stainless steel Mark III with a bull barrel. It was a great gun but I got tired of fiddling with it and sold it. My Victory is just as much fun, and takes down with a single screw.

Top Bottom